Home

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Chevron, Jack and some Ombre

 
Who knew that when I mentioned on one of my
 posts that you could hire me to paint you a
Union Jack
 that someone would take me up on it.
 
 
A nice couple phoned me and we discussed
4 pieces of furniture
that they were interested in for their home.
 
I found the pieces on kijiji
that had
the modern lines
that they were looking for and bought them
 (they were all in really good condition, not something I get to buy very often)
 
The first thing I did was
a cute chevron pattern
 on these
two bedside tables.
 
Before.
 
 
 
 After
 
 
 
A long Union Jack dresser in grey on this long one.
 
Before
 

 
 After
( I love how this one turned out)
 
 
and the last one was a tall dresser done in an ombre
 
Before
 
 

 
After
 
 
It was so fun to do these and I am so
 happy that they
travelled well to their home.
 
linking with








2 comments:

  1. You are amazing. I can't even decide which ones I love best. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the grey colour pallette you used, its perfect :)

    ReplyDelete