Home

Friday, July 6, 2012

Harry Potter Wands

It's summer vacation.

YEAH!!!!

  We were so excited to get out of the house and do some fun things and instead the weather earlier this week was cold and rainy. 

 So being stuck inside, with nothing to do, 
we turned to our glue guns and and made some
Harry Potter wands...just a few.


To make these you'll need:

-chop sticks
-beads
-string
-hot glue
-paint

All you do is drip and dribble the hot glue over the end of the chop stick. 
add some beads to give it some volume.  
(Get lots of glue on and let it make all of those cool knobby bumps.)

If you want a twist, use the string and gob on the glue.

Let it dry.

They will look horrible at this point.
(wish I had a picture)

Paint

and
abracadabra

Or should I say

Avada Kedavra

(oh wait I just killed you all).

The perfect Harry Potter wand.



4 comments:

  1. Wow! That sounds super easy! And those turned out awesome! Thanks for sharing at the Pomp Party! Pinning to our Pomp Party board!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cool, my daughter would love this. thanks for sharing!

    Tamika @ www.notimefortea.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I loved your Avada Kadavera comment! Very funny, and very cool idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, we used this last year when I had a Professor McGonagall costume to make. Yours turned out incredibly.

    ReplyDelete